Cooking Dash 2: Dinertown Studios
Trouble on the set! When the hungry cast and crew of a new television show threaten to walk off the set, it is up to Flo to start cooking and save the day! It is up to you to prepare, cook,assemble and serve the delicious menu items from each TV-themed restaurant. Watch for the new celebrity characters and take advantage of their star power! But beware of the director and his short temper, he will make sure everyone eats quickly and gets back to work! Can you successfully feed the egos and stomachs of the cast and crew before they walk off the set? Unique set-themed meals to prepare and new celebrity customers to serve as you cook your way into show business!
• 3 new celebrity customers with special power-ups and unique features that help you score extra points
• Over 25 new decoration and functional upgrades to purchase
• 5 new on-set restaurants, each with an original menu that now includes 2 and 3-course meals!
• 10 medals to earn throughout the game
• More than 50 television-themed levels of gameplay
Cooking Dash®: DinerTown Studios™, the exciting sequel to the highly popular Cooking Dash® time management game, offers the challenge of increased preparation and strategy with the star-studded world of television! Join Flo as she visits five different sets, facing difficult challenges, new innovative power-ups, and the paparazzi as she strives to keep the actors, directors and crew full and happy on set.
How to Play
As customers arrive, simply drag them to an open space at the counter. When a customer is ready to order, a bubble will appear next to them letting you know their order. Cook main courses by picking the raw items and putting them in the fryer, or on the grill. A timer will let you know when the food is ready, but if you wait too long, the food will burn and you will have to make the order again! For salads, click on the requested item and Grandma will prepare it for you. Place the ready plates in front of the corresponding customer. When they are finished, click on the empty plates to receive payment. The happier the customers are, the more tips you will earn. Make sure to dump the empty plates in the dish bin to clear the counter space and be ready for the next customer.
Tips & Tricks
• The more advanced preparation you do, the easier it will be to serve customers when you get busy
• If you run into trouble, click on the phone to call Cookie for help. He will start cooking the orders for you while you tend to other things
• The director and the actors possess special power-ups that can help you to keep your customers happy and speed up their eating when the line gets long
Play Free Trial Here!